Current lead time is 4-6 weeks
Powder coated aluminum shower stalls offer a ready to install solution to keep you clean while on the road in all weather conditions and locations.
24"w x 74.5"h x 24"d
Shower is an all powder coated aluminum material, including the pan, which will be matched in color.
- Ships knocked down and requires assembly
- Ventilation holes above door
- Holes for assembly are pre drilled for rivets provided
- Customer responsible for plumbing, including adding a drain (not included)
- Shower seams should be siliconed after installation to create a water tight seal
- Pan is not sloped, as drain locations will vary by customer and vans sit at different angles depending on parking
- Shower curtain on interior of unit is required and needs to be purchased separately (we suggest hanging with a small tension rod from Amazon/Walmart/etc)
- We recommend use of a teak shower mat for comfort
- All showers are 24" deep and 74.5" high. Widths are 24", 30", 33", or 36".
- Door is 20.6”wide to open an appropriate distance into the van.
- We suggest cleaning with a mild detergent such as Dawn or Simple Green cleaners. Please use a cloth, sponge, or soft bristled brush, but not abrasive scrubbers or harsh chemicals to avoid damaging the powder coat.
- After identifying a location for your pan and drain, place rear panel behind the pan and attach side panels using rivets.
- Attach front door panel using rivets or bolts.
- Insert ceiling panel last (any electrical for lighting can be done prior to this step) and rivet or bolt in place.
- We recommend fastening to the van using the floor drain and fasteners of your choice through the top of the shower into the van’s framing members.
- Additional rivet holes can be drilled if needed, however are not required
- Silicone seams to create a water tight unit
This product will ship via freight carrier on a pallet. We strongly recommend choosing a shipping address that can accommodate a truck. Please review our freight policies and inspect your shower upon receipt for freight damage. All freight damage or other shipping issues must be reported in a timely manner according to our freight policy.